- Full-time, in-person position.
- Must be comfortable with heavy lifting and long periods of standing.
- Responsible for receiving and checking all incoming shipments/stock to ensure items/qtys.match corresponding paperwork. Any discrepancies or damage need to be addressed before shipments are signed for.
- Communicate any damage to newly received stock.
- Packing and shipping orders.
- Weekly counting and inventory management of our stockroom, online store inventory, and warehouse inventory.
- Re-order, replenish stock on a continual basis.
- Organize stockrooms, remote storage space, basement and hallways to maintain an efficient workspace, including taking out trash and recycling on a weekly basis or as needed.
Qualifications and Benefits:
- Vehicle is preferred, not required. Usage will be reimbursed.
- Able to work in-person at our Bushwick, Brooklyn HQ during regular business hours.
- High attention to detail with inventory counting.
- Previous warehouse and shipping experience preferred, but not required.
- Experience with spreadsheets and basic computer literacy required.
- COVID vaccination requirement.
- $20 hourly wage
- Opportunity for occasional paid overtime.
- Health Insurance benefits after 3-month probationary period.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid time off.
Email email@example.com with your resume and a brief note about yourself.